Annual Industry Workshop
Looking for info about industry workshops after 2014? Visit http://cred-c.org/industry/workshop for more information.
The Annual Industry Workshop is by invitation only and focuses on the technology development, technology transition, education, and awareness that are essential for developing a resilient power grid. The workshop aims to continue the ongoing dialogue among industry, utilities, government, and TCIPG researchers that leverages key strengths of each community and brings us closer to common cybersecurity goals.
Invited speakers and panelists from industry, national labs, government agencies, and TCIPG partner institutions will discuss leading research results and engage in a dialogue to address key challenges and problems. Workshop topics may focus on architectures, components, and best practices for resilient power grid systems. This includes, but is not limited to, research and development of security mechanisms, architecture design and verification, component design and validation, technology development and transition, standards, and interoperability considerations.
Want to join? Members of our Industry Interaction Board are among those invited. Others should email invite requests to csoliday [at] illinois.edu (Cheri Soliday) along with contact information and a brief statement of interest in this work.
Our Next Workshop
- For future industry workshops, visit http://cred-c.org/industry/workshop.
- November 12-13, 2014 Industry Workshop
- November 6-7, 2013 Industry Workshop
- October 30-31, 2012 Industry Workshop
- November 7-8, 2011 Industry Workshop
- November 3-4, 2010 Industry Workshop
- October 29-30, 2009 Industry Workshop
- November 10, 2008 Industry Workshop
- October 17, 2007 Industry Workshop
- December 13, 2006 Industry Workshop